Liberals, Centrists, Democrats & Reformists adopted the ‘Vienna Declaration’, a centrist counter-narrative ahead of key EU elections.
The possibility of a cozy relationship with the far-right or far-left, now or after the elections, is ruled out, and adherence to the mid-term agreement by the EPP and S&D, in which commitment are made to:
- Democracy and values, fundamental rights and EU reform
- Extension of the Schengen-area to Romania and Bulgaria and further integration of Ukraine in the EU
- Less bureaucracy and more enforcement of the EU Internal Market laws
- Humane and effective migration policies
- Deliver climate neutrality
A single political entity strives for a Europe that fosters opportunities and grounds the discussion. That force is Renew Europe.